ExIm Financings 2007-2011 [LINK]
ExIm Lending List [LINK]
EURO UPDATE [LINK]
American Goods Have a Reputation for Quality
American machines last longer and fail less. John Deere, for example, has sourced components from the same supplier for 175 years. Any machine is only as good as its weakest component.
Why Hire an ExIm Loan Broker?
We are paid a fee by the bank that funds the loan. We perform the role of the loan officer , but we represent our clients to the bank. This allows us to help our clients put their best foot forward.
What Types of Loans are Available?
The easiest loans are equipment loans made to "delegated countries." At the present time, most delegated countries are in Latin America, but recently Turkey was added to the list.
Why is Delegated Lending Better?
With delegated lending, the bank will underwrite a loan to preset ExIm. The loan is submitted to ExIm and is automatically approved after ten days unless ExIm elects to review the loan. [LINK]
Why Use Procurement?
Our fee for procurement is 2%. We are capable of saving many times this amount for the buyer. We will also insure that the right equipment with the right accessories is purchased. Here are just a few issues we handle on a daily basis:
- Urethane injectors and other requirements for clean diesel must be compatible in home country;
- 50 hz power issues;
- Non-Metric issues such as gas and water fittings, and other components.
What about Logistics Issues?
- ExIm may require a U.S. Flag carrier on goods financed with ExIm coverage;
- Harmonized Codes often overlap, some with lower duties than others;
- Equipment may not be containerized, this requires special logistics;
- Some shippers may offer substantially longer routing to a destination.